I didn’t want to miss wishing all my fellow bloggers, friends and followers a very merry Christmas, and a beautiful, and peaceful time with your beloved ones. Enjoy.
Yours truly, and with love,
P.S.: That is a snapshot of my Christmas tree, I thought I show you all how it’s been done the right way! LoL
Published by Elias
Biracial Kid, born in the late 80s. I write short stories, lyrics, books, I love Food, and I watch as many TV shows and movies as I can. My dream is to share my happiness and joy with the world... and to open a luxury hotel. View all posts by Elias
- See (2019) – GOT inspired Series, That takes Place 600 years in the Future, where Everyone has turned blind, and the Evil Queen touches herself while she prays…
- Servant – M. Night Shyamalan’s New Series Starts Promising but ultimately Falls Flat
- Aladdin (2019) – A Childhood Memory come to Life
- Hereditary (2018) – Slow Start, Strong Ending…
- The Hate U Give (2018) – Deeply Disturbing. Deeply Touching. Deeply Honest.