The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Only three months in the game I have been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the lovely Abbi. Her blog is called Where The Wild Things Are: http://wherethewildthingsare14.wordpress.com/
Abbi writes inspiring short stories, prose, poems, movie reviews (every Friday, be on the lookout), and she shares delicious recipes. Her blog is a must-follow. Thanks for the nomination, Abbi. 😀
Here are the rules:
1. You must display the logo on your blog (Very Inspiring Blogger & proud!)
2. Link back to the lovely person who nominated you
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself (quick, think of everything interesting you’ve ever done!)
4. Nominate 10 other blogs of your choice to receive the award.
1. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be Pizza.
2. If I was a Golden Girl Character, I would probably be Rose: I can be very gullible.
3. When I sleep, I still hear everything happening around me.
4. I can see spirits, and occasionally communicate with them.
5. Sometimes I have random conversations with myself, and they can be very inspiring.
6. People can never figure out my nationality.
7. In order for me to clean the apartment, I need to have a movie playing.
Bit late to this, but thanks again for nominating me 🙂
You are very welcome and thanks for saying such lovely things about my blog!
It’s always easy to speak the truth! 😀
Thanks for nominating, buddy. 🙂
P.S.: On #’s 3 and 4, tell me — are you a ninja? Lol.
LoL… That would be a good explanation for it! 😀
Only the best! 🙂