I may be wrong but I think I rather watch Studio 54 or Boogie Nights again
Published by simondaniel27
I was born in Germany, but love made me decide to go to college in the United States. I was born in 1986 and appreciate movies that don't rely on JUST gore. I write short stories, lyrics, books, and I watch movies. I have a complete training and worked in the Hospitality industry for many years. My dream is to own a luxury hotel one day. View all posts by simondaniel27
- Hereditary (2018) – Slow Start, Strong Ending…
- The Hate U Give (2018) – Deeply Disturbing. Deeply Touching. Deeply Honest.
- Happy Death Day – Scary Movie, Scary Fun
- The Nun(2018) -Worst Installment of the Conjuring Universe
- Unsettling, Frightening, Shocking, Sickening, Disturbing – 10 Movies I would Never Watch Twice